About Me...AnnieC

I am a liberal, original thinker. I am goal oriented. Blogging, for me is intended to be a way to document my trials, triumphs, and other special facets of my journey so that I will have a record of what I've learned. However, this blog does not focus on all facets of me, but rather the more dark aspects.

I am 4'11" and look up to everyone, literally and figuratively.

I am a happy person who loves her complex, interesting, simple little life.

I am a seeker of knowledge, wisdom, and light. People interest and fascinate me, but I don't always know the right ways to interact or communicate as I am an introvert. I take my life seriously so most people see the serious side, but when I get stir crazy I am giddy and silly. I have a dry sense of humor that takes most people years to understand.

I am super sensitive, emotional, often kind and trying so hard to do my bit to make the world a better place.

I love to read, make cards, design collage art, write, and research. I am an excellent public speaker...but alas, still looking for the talent that will help me "make my mark" in this world.

Wednesday, January 16, 2008

When the DOG BITES, When the BEE STINGS...

SOME OF MY FAVORITE THINGS: www.michebag.com (great interchangeable purse), www.pinupgirlclothing.com (great vintage pieces and shoes), I love the Bitten line by SJP. Hair care: Nioxin shampoo and conditioner; Love Brillantine as a product for defination and separation. It is a great pomade.I also like Vavoom as a shine sheen. General beauty product: I love Mentholatum for lips, under the nose for traveling, and to help chest congetsion when one has a cold.Lotion: I really like St. Ive's Collagen-Elastin lotion. Great for dry skin when mixed with Aloe Vera. Lip care: I love COBigelow's Mentha Lip Tint...freshens breath and gives a great shine. I also love Sally Hansen's Cinnaberry lipstick. Can't live without Natural Ice's chapstick in mint or cherry flavors. Tea's: Ginger and Licorice tea's from Traditional Medicines. I also like Bigelow's Plantation Mint; and, Banglange Keli tea. Supplements: I like Chia seed (has more fiber and double the Omega-3's as does flax seed). I use echinachea to ward off a cold. Nails: I like O.P.I.'s Black pearl and I like Sally Hansen's clear nail polish. Facial care: I love Elysee's A-fluid. It is the one product I can't live without. I also love their Queen of Beauty moisturizer. Treats: I enjoy baked hot chocolate (see my comments for recipe), and love Doritio's and salsa. Another fav is Spinach dip (the recipe from the Knorr's onion soup) and crackers. I also love the Cajun dip from www.delectableadicitons.com. Exercise: My favorite is yoga, walking, and hip-hop abs.

No comments: